Self registration not only saves time for staff but also gives real-time attendance data. Students sign in the moment they are on site and statutory AM/PM registers are taken automatically. Accurately recording which students are on site is not only a statutory requirement it is a must.
- Self-Registration by pupils - for AM/PM, lesson time or ad-hoc.
- Real time - giving an accurate view of who's in school.
- MIS integration - extends your existing school management system.
- Comprehensive reporting - enabling informed decision making.
- Complete flexibility - terminals can be located where needed.
- Attendance monitoring - helps you to identify potential problems sooner.
- Training - our expert staff ensure you're operational in no time.
- Staff registration - option to include staff as well as pupils.
Live Register is very simple to install and use - staff need little or no training and students find it quick, easy and fun to use.
- Helps to reduce unauthorised absence - makes first day contact easy.
- Releases extra time to teaching and administrative staff - students are responsible for registering themselves.
- Up to the minute information and reporting - no need to collect registers or process OMR sheets.
- Complete flexibility allowing registration to take place anywhere, anytime - by using a combination of stand-alone terminals and portable USB scanners.